JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have two cub cadet riding mower. The belt keep coming off

Customer Question

I have two cub cadet riding mower. The belt keep coming off this is because they get sticks between the power takeoff pulley it throws the belts
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The first one is about three year and #1500 rider & the second about two years old and it is a #1046 rider. Is their a part that covers the pulley.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It depends the part, i had knee replacement and i broke my ankle a month after the knee relacement
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just need t know if cub cadet has a part and the cost?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

There is no cover for the PTO pulley. there is a bar that goes directly under it on the newer machines, but no full cover.

747-04307 ROD-BELT KEEPER

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL