JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I am frustrated with our Cub Cadet LTX 1050. I pay over and

Customer Question

I am frustrated with our Cub Cadet LTX 1050. I pay over and over for a new belt and getting it on. Comes off before we get the yatd mowed. What can be the reason???.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Ever since we bought it 201e
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: 2013
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Its expensive to keep getting it repaired and it was an expensive mower.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 4 years old... Cub Cadet LTX 1050
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.
Sounds like either the tensioner is not tight enough or you have a bent pulley. Is this an electric PTO or manual
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

I see question is still opened and unrated. Please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL