Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I need instrucions on how t start the ge, colemanpowermate

Customer Question
5000. JA: Do you have fuel...
I need instrucions on how t start the ge, colemanpowermate 5000.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: fuel is full where is the shut off located.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: to start it yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I do not have an instruction booklet I am aware of the shut off switch for the gen and the ck.,the unit has been sitting in the warehouse for 6 mo. heated
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
just explain on how to start the generator MODEL # PM0435001
7/22/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 4 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
To start this unit, first open the fuel shut off valve, if yours has one. If it does, it will he located right under the fuel tank, where the fuel line comes out.
Next, set the switch to RUN or ON, however yours is labeled.
Next, close the choke be moving the lever on the carburetor.
Then pull the rope until the engine starts.
Oncevit starts, open the choke back up.
Hank F.
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician