JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

We have a cub cadet TX1 riding mower and need to know what

Customer Question

We have a cub cadet TX1 riding mower and need to know what type of oil to use. also what is the meaning if emblems of a a hour glass?
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: the more is one year old. maker is Cub Cadet model No TX1
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on what is involved. beside putting gas, changing oil were not mechanical.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no,
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

o​il to use is 10w-30 or a straight 30 weight oil.

hour glass is for service time

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

I see question is open and unrated, please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL