JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Have a cub cadet 1050 54 in deck has been a pretty good

Customer Question

have a cub cadet 1050 54 in deck has been a pretty good tractor , now I'm experiencing issues with the tractor pulling and operating the blades at the same time, wont pull itself when the blades are engaged, it acts like it does have the power to do both. turn the blades off and the tractor will move replaced all belts less than 50 hours ago both drive and deck belts. new plugs and fuel filters less than 20 hours ago, cant tell if this is a power or compression issues or transmission issue, no way to check fluid levels in transmission . and suggestions
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 9 days ago.

sounds like the valves need adjusting as it runs fine without blades engaged correct? without proper valve adjustments, the machine will not have the proper power to operate the entire machine

. Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL