JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have a HU 725AWDHQ push mower. 42 days after purchase, it

Customer Question

i have a HU 725AWDHQ push mower
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 42 days after purchase, it will not start
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I have checked air filter, its full of regular gas and I checked the spark plug
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: could it be the throttle cable not tight enough and not engaging the engine enough to fire ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Try spraying fuel into the carb. If you can spray fuel into the carb and/or cylinder and it will run briefly, you have a carb issue. You will need to remove the carb and clean it internally. The cause is a clogged jet, and it is not able to pull its own fuel to continue running. once carb is clean and free of debris in the jet(s), it should operate as normal.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

I see question is open and unrated, please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL