Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I'm looking for a belt diaghram on the mower deck belt on a

Customer Question

I'm looking for a belt diaghram on the mower deck belt on a Craftsman model###-##-#### Took it to a shop and it doesn't work right
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Craftsman model ####-##-#### 44" 6 speed. it is old, I would say 90's
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, they didn't know how the belt was supposed to go and they may have tried the wrong belt. Book says its a 106085X
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like a schematic to show belt route to get started
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE MOWER DECK PARTS AND DIAGRAM.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/917-255920/0247/1509200.html

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would like to see the route. it has 5 or 6 belt wheels and the routing they took is not right. I would like to know the factory route
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

DIAGRAM HAS PICS OF BOTH THE BELTS. THE IDLER PULLEY GOES ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE BELT

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have that. belt can go several ways and it has a heavy spring for tension. the way the shop installed the tension spring rubs the belt
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

RED CIRCLES ARE THE BLADE PULLEYS, BLUE IS THE IDLER. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THIS BELT SHOULD BE RAN

DOES YOUR HAVE THE 2 OR 3 BLADES ON THE DECK

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have another pulley, 5 on bottom belt
Expert:  Vince O. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, is this your cutting deck