How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 13581
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an international harvestor with a briggs horizontal

Customer Question

I have an international harvestor chipper with a briggs horizontal crank engine. It is about a 5 HP The cover was changed and the code numbers on it are not the right ones for the engine.I am guessing it is about a late60's -early70's model . the lever pulls out the end of the carb to choke it. I need a fuel draw tube for it, and a governor spring
JA: What's the make and model of the chipper? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: there are no labels or identifying stamps on the chipper except for the international harvester decal
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, piece of cake with the parts
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know of any id number locations on the engine except for the ones on the shroud
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Here is random number I picked, how long does the draw tube need to be?