Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

YEA I HAVE A DEERE F525 LAWN MOWER. I WILL NOT START FROM

Customer Question

YEA I HAVE A JOHN DEERE F525 LAWN MOWER. I WILL NOT START FROM THE KEY. I REPLACED THE IGNITION SW. WHEN I TURN KEY ON, THE LIGHT IN DASH LIGHT UP, ALL BUT BATT LIGHT. AND NO POWER TO ONE SIDE OF IGNITION SWITCH WHEN KEY IS TURNED TO START.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: YES
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: THATS ALL, I HAVE BY PASSED THE SEAT SAFETY SW. ALL FUSES ARE GOOD.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Only other safety switches is the brake/neutral switch and the pto switch. I assume the pto is off, so that leaves the brake/neutral switch, is it making and is the harness connections good?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WELL that answer wasnt much for 5 dollars. pto was off.

that leaves the brake neutral switch.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no thanks ill firure ti our for free. be blessed. youll never nickle and dime me broke.

.