Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I let the oil level in my Simplicity Lawn Tractor get low. I

Customer Question
heard a ticking sound while...
I let the oil level in my Simplicity Lawn Tractor get low. I heard a ticking sound while mowing. I added oil pretty quickly. Does the ticking sound need some time to cease as the oil flows back through or do I call my service man?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: I noticed the ticking during the last two lawn mowing times. My lawn is about a third of an acre. It's after that the oil was checked. There was a small amount of oil on the stick..
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, No, I had it fully serviced in May.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really...this was an oversight on my part. The performance is still very good.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
7/13/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 4 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

as long as the engine didn't lock before, you will be fine now if oil level is proper

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

I see question is open and unrated, please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

JON
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician