JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

When I try to start my engine all I get is a click, I have

Customer Question

When I try to start my engine all I get is a click , I have installed a new battery and checked all connections
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: i will check that ( what about the soloniod)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: probably
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ignition switch ?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 12 days ago.

Try jumping the solenoid if fuse is good. Follow the reD wire from the battery to the starter solenoid. try jumping the solenoid by placing a screw driver on both poles together and see if machine will turn over. Make sure to engage parking brake and have key turned on. If it turns over, the solenoid is bad.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Expert:  JON replied 6 days ago.

I see question is open and unrated, please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL