kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059,
68360881

I recently purchased a Yerf-Dog go-kart and the original

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Yerf-Dog go-kart and the original engine was destroyed. They subsequently replaced it with a 7hp Briggs and Stratton engine from a power washer that the pump had gone bad on. My question is how do I correctly connect the throttle to the engine to make it work? It now has the old controls that were used by hand to start and slide it over to the full run position. I was advised to purchase a "Briggs Animal Throttle linkage kit" part #PM-102. I have not a clue how to assemble all the little parts and screws into a working throttle system. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Does the area by the gas tank look like the picture below?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It looks similar, but mine does not have the retaining screw . Also the throttle system is on top of the engine.

OK, is there any way you can post a picture of the linkage area and the engine in general?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a picture of the engine, but not not of the throttle system. I am at the hospital with my brother and will get you the pictures you need this evening. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Sounds good, hope all is well with your brother. Look forward to hearing from you later.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I found a couple of pictures of the engine and part of the throttle assembly

Great, you can use the paperclip icon in your replay area to upload them or use www.imgur.com and post the links here

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The quality is not the best, ***** ***** get you better pictures this evening.

That's fine, just upload the others when you can.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I took the photos like you wanted. I have attached them and I hope they can help you in some way.
Thanks, ***** ***** recognizing that set up. Any chance you have a brand or model #
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is the numbers off of the OHV cover.(###) ###-####E1 : 041105 FD. I tried to look up these numbers, but was unable to find anything myself. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.