peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

Have a Cub cadet rzt 17afcacp 50" zero turn from home Depot.

Customer Question

Have a Cub cadet rzt 17afcacp 50" zero turn from home Depot. I have gotten everything to work, even the deck PTO operates but when I pull the arms in to go it dies. Checked seat safety and arm safety's and they check ok. Where is the next step. Don't think the PTO would come on and operate deck if safety's were not working
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Here is the latest. I can set in seat and operate the handles but not the PTO or vice versa,, I can operate the deck but not the handles.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you had just purchased this from Home Depot I would let them know of the issue and see if they can warranty it as usually they can do this.This may be a faulty switch of some kind sending a false signal causing this issue.I would have this tested electronically by a repair facility that has the correct diagrams and repair info for this model to help locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not just buy it, it belongs to a customer. It is 7yrs old. I have diagrams but nothing is pointing.e in the right direction.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself but others here may be able to help more.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete