JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

5hp engine 65575xreplacement, needs recoilstarteer assy

Customer Question

5hp engine 65575xreplacement
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: needs recoilstarteer assy Tecumseh #38170411
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: carb rebilt kit
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Copy and paste the provided link

https://www.partstree.com/parts/tecumseh/parts/590732a/

Let me know if you need more info and please remember to RATE ME as I strive to do the best and your rating helps me to achieve this goal

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Instead of a rebuild kit, you can buy a Brand New carb offline from Amazon.com for under $26 shipped. Direct bolt on. Will save you time and you will have a brand new carb instead

https://www.amazon.com/Rotary-632230-Carburetor-for-Tecumseh/dp/B004NWC48C

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
by
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Question is still opened. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL. I am here if you need anything further

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

I noticed question is still open and unrated. Are you needing more assistance with this? Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL​