Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a MDT Riding Lawn Mower Model 13A6672G129. It won't

Customer Question

I have a MDT Riding Lawn Mower Model 13A6672G129. It won't start. Turn over but will not start. No power to spark plug.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Yes there is fuel. Like I said There Is no power to the plug.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I put a new spark plug in a bout a month ago. And it did this about a week ago. I looked at some things and wiggled some wires, and it started. But not this time. I pretty sure it is electrical, maybe a safety switch, or something of that sort.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Engine is not identified by the model number, what engine make and model do you have? Single cylinder or twin cylinders? You have no spark if you remove spark plug and ground it to the engine, while cranking?