Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

How is the best way to take the carb. off of a Deere 420

How is the best way to take the carb. off of a John Deere 420 rotory tractor with an Onan 20 H.P.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

If you still need help let me know and also if possible, let me know the year of your John Deere

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am not finished because i never got an answer i don't have a model no. because someone has removed the tag off of the motor. it is a 1987 year tlwn tractor

Hello, do you have the tractor model number?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i still don't see an answer yet every time i click on get my answer it comes up for me to rate you and i not rating anyone until i get an answer

I finally acquired an engine manual and will send a link shortly

Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience: Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers