Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 1995 ezgo txt gas golf cart that doesn't move. I

I have a 1995 ezgo txt gas golf cart that doesn't move. I replaced the drive belt thinking it was too loose. That wasn't the answer. I'm wondering what else it could be? Clutch? If I get off the cart, and press the accelerator, it does go a little. When putting any weight on it, the belt does not move, and the cart goes nowhere.
Any thoughts?

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

If the drive clutch does not sling out and grasp the belt, it will not drive the cart. I would say the drive clutch is bad. Assuming the engine rpm does come up.

I see question is still open, did you see my response? Please rate to close and get me credit. Thanks!