Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Blades wont engage. Today. All other electric working but

Customer Question

Blades wont engage
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All other electric working but blades won't engage after reattaching to mower
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 7 yrs old and a hydrostatic lawn tractor SLTX 1054
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

You had deck off? Look at the electric clutch under the engine, to see if the wire harness has pulled out from the clutch.

I see question is still open, did you see my response? Was wire loose? Please use 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!