Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have a Briggs & Stratton Pressure Washer model 020569-01

Customer Question

I have a Briggs & Stratton Pressure Washer model 020569-01 and it needs a new carburetor part #591597. The manuel says to contact the engine manufacturer for parts, but I do not know who the manufacturer is or how to contact the manufacture of the engine. Can you tell me how I can order a new carburetor and from whom?
JA: What's the make and model of the pressure washer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It was purchased just over a year ago. Model 020569-01. Briggs & Stratton 3000 MAX PSI 5.0 MAX GPM Professional Engine Seriews 190 cc 8.75 FT. LBS. GROSS TORQUE AT 2600 RPM PER SAE j1940 (POWER FLOW TECHNOLOGY) THE NUMBER 591597 is on the carburetor itself.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My dad is and he asked me to order the carburetor.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. I think I gave you all the information I have.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, that number isn't showing, can you supply the engine numbers? Look on the valve cover.