Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a YT46LS. Nice mower. question why does this mower

Customer Question

I have a YT46LS. Nice mower. question why does this mower have such a large engine a Koehler 24hp? My last one was a yt42ls with a 12 hp. engine. I have a question about the placement of the oil drain cock. Why below the starter where it is so cramped? Also the manuals illustrations are a little vague not enough detail. Other wise is a nice mower.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make is Husqvarna. The model is YT46LS. It is a 2016 year.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If you mean do I mow my own lawn the answer is yes. The mower needs no work.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

in short, most people think Bigger is better, so if they put a bigger engine, more people will want it as to buying the other machines avail on the market. Looks like you have the Orange deck, which has a 10yr warranty and is designed for more use than the average residential user.

that is a great engine and has plenty of power

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL