Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Soup check valve hopelessly stuck. All parts do not show

Customer Question

soup check valve hopelessly stuck. All parts do not show this part available. This is where to soup tube hooks into this valve at the end of the water inlet. Can I order just this piece that screws into the water inlet body?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: It has never worked. Had Model o010489 SN(###) ###-####for about 1 year. Thought the soup was too thick until I checked the troubleshooting. Even tried a hammer to break it loose. nothing! air will NOT pass through it.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. Not difficult
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO. tried ordering parts from Parts tree, they do not have this part.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make of unit? Model is 010489?

Model number does not show, but there should be a replacement for the soap valve.