Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have ordered a brake lever (part 131845 for my riding lawn

Customer Question

I have ordered a brake lever (part 131845 for my riding lawn mower (poulan pro pr20h42stc) twice and it keeps braking in two (sliced). Am I installing it properly? It seems a simple replacement part. Thanks.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since last summer, I just replace this part a week or so ago and it lasted about 3 hours before it was sliced in half. It seems be be a slice that follows the spindle (?) Same place every time.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, It's has only one screw to replace the part.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't know...have you heard of this lever being cut or sliced before?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Part has been changed, are you getting the new number or still the older number. Here is link showing the new number. Where does it break?