Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Lawn tractor #917.275660 clutch part#9 hitting anti rotation

Customer Question

lawn tractor #917.275660 clutch part#9 hitting anti rotation bar part#23 how do I fix this
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
where is my answer

The anti-rotation bar has to hold the base of the clutch from turning, if it is dragging on the rotating pulley, the bracket needs to be re-positioned , so it does not drag on pulley, but still holds base from turning Usually just loosing the single mountin =g bolt, where it is held to the frame will allow you to move it, reposiiton it, and then tighten it back down and that should work. If not, the bracket may have to be removed and bent, to get the clearance required.