Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet Z turn and the low oil sensor won't let

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet Z turn and the low oil sensor won't let it start and has full oil and new filter
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Yes it starts cold but when You run it for a few minutes and shut it off, it won't start
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I would like too.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can I disconnect the oil sensor wires and still run the mower?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

You can , but you may want to get test gage and be sure that you do have oil pressure. Switch may be trying to tell you pressure is low.