Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Cub Cadet with a Kohler Courage 19 engine, it just

Customer Question

I have a Cub Cadet with a Kohler Courage 19 engine, it just quit running and I can't get it to fire, I have 70 lbs compression, a new fuel solenoid, and a new coil the fuel pump has one pound pressure, and the vacuum to the fuel pump is a fluctuating 10, what is my problem???
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: It was mfg in april 2006 and no never had a problem.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I've been trying to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know of anything, it has 189 hours on it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Does the fuel solenoid open when the key is turned on? Do you have spark at the plug?