Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a deere gator 825i. all of a sudden, the fuel pump

Customer Question

i have a john deere gator 825i. all of a sudden, the fuel pump continues to run after starting like the EFI has no pressure and when you depress throttle, it boggs down and acts flooded. injectors good as are both fuel filters. pump obviously works because its running.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: duh!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: of course
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Fuel pump is running, but is it sending fuel under pressure to the fuel manifold/ needs to be 40 plus psi, or does it have a plugged screen in the tank? Water in tank?