JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Have a modle 9000 625ex series. I forgot to put in fuel

Customer Question

have a modle 9000 625ex series. I forgot to put in fuel additive last year and now want start. Put in new fuel and got some carburetor spray. Will start but only run for few seconds
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: how to get it started
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Sounds like the carb needs to be cleaned. this plastic carb is a horrible design in some ways. Do you have an air compressor, can give you a short cut to cleaning it out

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL