Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I GOT A NEW 190 ENGINE AND THE THROTTLE IS STATIONARY. I

Customer Question

I GOT A NEW 190 ENGINE AND THE THROTTLE IS STATIONARY. I ORDERED THE THROTTLE ASSEMBALY LISTED AND I NEED TO INSTALL IT AND I NEED ALL THE HELP
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: new
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Iv started and got the tops off and didn't find any ways to even begin the attachment process
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't have the numbers in side, and its dark out in the barn but I brought the new assembly in and the # hers is group # FBSXS6272HN
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. Is there any way you can upload a picture so I can try to help you with installing the throttle ?