Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a husker 11a b2m7031 replaced the carb, air filter and

Customer Question

Have a husker 11a b2m7031 replaced the carb, air filter and replaced the fuel. Sounds like it wants to start but just doesn't...any ideas
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Tank was cleaned and fresh fuel put in. Don't know it has a shut off valve...walk behind
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was running great till last year. Then at the end of the season it was harder and harder to start. The I replaced the parts and it won't start at all
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

What is engine make and model? What is the compression?

I see this is OHV engine, have the valves been checked for clearance?