Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I am trying to find the fuse connected to the clutch or

Customer Question

I am trying to find the fuse connected to the clutch or clutch switch on a Hustler Sport. The blades won't engage. I have changed the clutch switch. Before I change the clutch, I want to replace the fuse. I can't find it in the diagrams.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Not long.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really. The blades won't engage. I have changed the clutch switch, but want to check the fuse before I deal with the clutch itself.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am ready.

Do you have battery voltage to the pto switch? If so, no need to look for fuse, there will be no fuse between switch and pto clutch. T check the clutch magnet, take two jumper wires direct from battery to the clutch , and see if the magnet clicks in. If it does, clutch is ok. If no click from magnet, clutch is bad!

I see question is still open, did you see my response? Please rate to close and get me credit! Thanks!