Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My question is about the 1600 turbo lawn mower. Can you help

Customer Question

my question is about the 1600 turbo lawn mower. Can you help me
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: product id no is TC1600T010333
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: am trying to check oil level in transmission. Have owners manual but on page 44 it shows the yellow cap for transmission dipstick. But I raised seat and what I see is nothing like the photo in manual. No yellow dip stick shows.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

do you see the oil fill cap? The dipstick is part of the cap, remove cap to find dipstick.???

See the Deere om manual attached below, and go to Service Transmission

I see question is still open did you see my response? Did you find dipstick? Please rate to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!