Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a kohler 18 hp when i turn switch on to crank nothing

Customer Question

i have a kohler 18 hp when i turn switch on to crank nothing happens i have replaced keyed switch and solenoid anyni
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it just started about 2 wks ago first time i have ever had this problem
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: yes have fuel i dont see a shut off valve the engine does not even turn over
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: well i have been but running out of idears
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that i know of
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

There will be a fuse for the ignition system, is this fuse good, it powers the key switch.