Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Removing 19A40023100 snow blower from XT13 tractor. Manual

Customer Question

Removing 19A40023100 snow blower from XT13 tractor. Manual not very clear. Dealer assembled new. Have removed lower pulley belt. Blocked rails. Not clear on removing rail assembly from carriage? Which pins? Not "L" handles?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1/2 hour
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Hope too!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not aware of anything else!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the info for a removal like this here can be difficult to obtain and may need to be obtained by a dealer or a repair facility that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The job is done! I got info from another source. Hope I am not going to be charged!
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Here is the link to customer service on this here.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help