Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have a walbro carb off of a kohler generator part number

I have a walbro...
I have a walbro carb off of a kohler generator part number 48 053 38 WHL 22 2353 and I cant fine any replacement can you help
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kohler confident 7 model 7cckm21 it is older generator
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I have taken the carb off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's it
4/17/2017
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the Spec number and Serial number of the genset?

the generator is on my RV and 1995 Georgia Boy Encounter. The gen is a Kohler Confident 7 model 7ccKM21 serial # 340848 spec # 140266

These carbs are normally built to customer specs, just for a specific customer. You likely will not find anything with the Walbro number.

The Kohler part number for this carb is 48 853 02 S. Kohler is saying it is no longer available, but I did find a couple places that claim to have one.

I would contact these places:

http://www.psep.biz/store/kohler_carburetor_complete.htm

https://sleequipment.com/kohler-genuine-part-kit-carburetor-w-gasket-48-853-02-s.html

https://www.russopower.com/kohler-part-number-48-853-02-s-carburetor

Was this what you wanted to know?

Was this what you wanted to know?

Was this what you wanted to know?

Was this what you wanted to know?

It was the correct info I needed thanks for your help. Mike

Not a problem.

Thank you for using Just Answer, and please take a moment rate my assistance, so I get credit for my time.

Bonuses are always appreciated.

Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hank F.
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician