Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Red and orange light on generator outside? Usually just a…

Customer Question
Green,red and orange light...

Green,red and orange light on generator outside? Usually just a green light?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Instasll

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Installed in august of 2016. 22 kw

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cannot think of anything. we had bad weather Monday do not lose power.

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Small Engine
4/14/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 5 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

You did not say what brand, model and serial number the unit is. It helps to know what we are working on.

But since you mentioned all 3 colors, I am assuming this is a Generac genset.

All 3 lights being on indicate that the exercise timer is not set.

Set the exercise timer, and the yellow and red lights should go out.

Did this take care of the problem?

I have replied four times I do not need the help. I corrected the issue last week. Stop contacting me. Credit my charge. I responded.

There are no replies from you on this. You can scroll up to see. There is only your original question, and then my reply to it.

I'm not sure how you were able to take care of it last week, when the question was just posted a couple days ago, and I responded that same day.

You can request a refund through customer service.