Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Toro model 20333 serial # 290016116 lawnmower that…

Customer Question
I have a Toro...

I have a Toro model 20333 serial ####-##-####lawnmower that I am attempting to change the belt and cannot determine how to remove the old belt from the main drive shaft.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All day

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I have the mower taken apart now

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Toro model 20333 serial no.###-##-#### 8 years old

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have removed the transmission for one end of the belt but the end of the belt attached to the motor is my problem

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
4/1/2017
Technician: Vince O., Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician

Hello, I will send a shop manual with pictures too help explain. Go to page 137 https://1drv.ms/b/s!AqvmPfzg3ifPgph663FRgmqY-u6l1Q