Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a scorpion sr2500 generator, the engine runs well but…

Customer Question
Hey I have a...

Hey I have a scorpion sr2500 generator, the engine runs well but the unit only produces 90 volts, it was working fine but then it would take a minute or to before it would produce 240 volts, but nowlts

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Possibly 14 months old

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am pretty capable and I do live about 3 hours from any tech support

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
3/31/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 1 year ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the actusl model number of your genset?