Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Dixon riding mower. the v-belt broke it and I don't…

Customer Question
I have a Dixon...

I have a Dixon riding mower. the v-belt broke it and I don't know what size I need. it is a 10 horsepower. At the time it was the smallest riding mower that Dixon had. Also, I don't know what size of bet it is.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make is a Dixon ztf 3304 and the model is 287707. it is about14years old, but in outstanding shape

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I believe I cane put the belt on, but may need some help due to the weight

Mechanic's Assistant: This sounds important. The engine expert I'm going to connect you with is terrific and will definitely help you with this. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
3/21/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

this is funny, cause I just had a customer bring me one of these machines yesterday for service.

BELTS:

Engine To Mower Deck: P/N 7725

Engine To Transmission: P/N 7650

Here is a link to manual for your machine also for future reference

http://www.dixon-ztr.com/ddoc/DIXO/DIXO2000_USen/DIXO2000_USen_3014_.pdf