Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My pressure washer engine model number is 020569. just

Customer Question

my pressure washer engine model number is ***** just bought it last summer. it will fire only if i use starter fluid and will not run more than 2-3 seconds. i emptied out the gas tank and filled with non ethanol fuel. i am not sure if the gas that was in it was non ethanol. it is brand new but has not been run since last July. Spark plug? Carburetor?
JA: What's the make and model of the pressure washer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: model number is ***** sticker says made in the usa on 11-26-14
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: does the pressure washer have to have water hooked to it to start up?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Fuel is not going through the carburetor. Can you remove the carburetor bowl and see if the float and needle valve are free and letting fuel into the bowl? See link below.