Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I had to disconnect my Propane Gass to my generator and

Customer Question

I had to disconnect my Propane Gass to my generator and after raising the padd to avoid flooding I reconnected the Propane Gass and the generator does not start. I kept the Battery Charged. The unit ran fine before I disconnected it. Is the a special startup proceedure I need to follow ? I have a 27kW Generator
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: I have fuel and the Gas Tech. assured me Gas is on and avialable at the generator.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think there has to be a fuel pressure switch that is stopping the unit from trying to crank. Battery is Good.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the brand, model and serial numbers of the genset?