Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I need to set up the cam timing on a FL200C Yamaha, I am

Customer Question

I need to set up the cam timing on a FL200C Yamaha, I am worried about the tensioner and the pre set up steps to do the installation is there any where i can get a service manual to help me out, Many thanks for any help supplied, Paul. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A SERVICE MANUAL.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

See if this helps you

click here

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Well I hope it gets better then the answer I received, the answer was a planet away from the question I ask.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is now the 11/28/2016 and I have not received a updated reply on the question I ask, the answer given was for a 30 hp 2 stroke motor and I ask about a 200 HP 4/stroke, you could not have been serious about the answer given, they are a world apart, can you let me know if you can get the info required as if you cannot please refund me my money, Thanks Paul.