Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Help to install part #034-0197 on 60 Gal Commercial Black

Customer Question

help to install part #034-0197 on Coleman 60 Gal Commercial Black Max Air compressor
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Yes...just need know how to install this
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I gave model # of part & name of air compressor...what else would you need
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we paid 5.00; no add'l fee; we asked question and that's what we need answer for please; phone call; no one available to check email
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Air compressor pressure switch. What do you need?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
send email
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please refund $5.00 charged to discover; this isn't going to work for us
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
DO NOT CHARGE ANY ADD'L FEES TO OUR DISCOVER CARD.............

?? What do you need? Switch has wiring diagram on it, line is the wires from the house current, load is the compressor motor wiring.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
We have part;

Turn off breaker to the compresser, open the existing switch and remove the wires from house, then remove the two wires to the motor and the round wires. Remove the pressure tube to the compressor, if it has one. Then the switch can be unscrewed from the tank. Be sure you have drained the air from the tank! Remove the switch and install the new switch on the threaded connection. Install the pressure tube, and rewire the switch. Turn on the power and check it.