JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Replacement on/ off switch for craftsman table saw model

Customer Question

replacement on/ off switch for craftsman table saw model numbrf###-##-####
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just started yesterday
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: this is a table saw
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

As I am sure you already know, the OEM switch is No Longer Avail (Discontinued) there is no alternative direct replacement switch for this unit. You will need to find a switch with the same specs and wire one in yourself. You can call sears and they will be able to tell you the specs on the switch and possible give you a newer part number of a switch that will work on your machine .

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Tried Sears and didn't get much help. Do you have another idea?
Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

No off the top of my head. I would say you can straight wire the saw and then add a switch into the cord part for easy access.