Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Put new plugs in and it started right up and ran for about

Customer Question

Put new plugs in and it started right up and ran for about 10 minutes then died and wont restart. Pulled the plugs and rechecked the gap set at40. Can't find any loose wires
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Getting plenty of fuel. Running out the overflow tube but not flooded
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is it normal for gas to run out the overflow after shutting off the motor
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make and model? Fuel, gas or lp? Engine make and model? Single cylinder or twin? Do you have spark at the plug?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Kubota wg 750 3 cylinder gas. Yes I have spark
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Out new plugs in ran for ten minutes then died wont re start

If you have fuel coming out the overflow on the carburetor, the carburetor is flooding the cylinders. Shut off the fuel and see if you can get engine to run. Sounds like the needle valve in the carburetor is stuck.