Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

How do I access the fuse behind the dash on a Husqvarna

Customer Question
YTH22V42? Mower won't start, no...
How do I access the fuse behind the dash on a Husqvarna YTH22V42? Mower won't start, no click when ignition key turned; battery shows full charge...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
10/22/2016
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Should be clipped onto the right side of mower ( if sitting on it) on the dash frame. follow the wire from the solenoid. If fuse is good, I would suggest the solenoid is bad as the solenoid going bad is the more common problems with no start

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Followed solenoid wire to wire bundle...don't see anywhere a fuse could be. Nothing clipped to dash frame that I can see...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Going to the local dealer and have them show me fuse location...Thanks...

I will take a picture of one for you and upload it. give me 5 minutes to do so please

uploading pics now. If you look on the right side, under the solenoid it is there in a black case. 2 red wires running to it.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL
I can take more if needed

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The fuse and solenoid are actually located in the right rear wheel well. Have to remove battery, remove plastic battery tray, and the fuse and solenoid are now visible.

WOW, must vary by the product number then. I took those off a machine with same model, must be diff year. Glad you have located them though. GL in the repair. let me know if I can help any