JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Hank I have a onan 2500 gen the code flashes 1 pause then

Customer Question

Hi hank I have a onan 2500 gen the code flashes 1 pause then flashes 5 time any idea what the code is
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 10 months ago.

Code 15 is Under Frequency​. I am not a GEN SET Expert, but from my findings this code is a code to be taken care of by a dealer or service tech as special tools are needed to repair this. I would call around to service shops in your area and ask them about Onan Gen service code 15 and see what they tell you.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL