JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

How to fix or replace a gas tank on a DLT 3000

Customer Question

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

There is no real fix other than replacement as there are several products that claim to repair fuel tanks, they all end up eventually right where you started. In replacement I will need the model number of your machine from under the seat.

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Do you know what the part number is ***** your fuel tank? If so, I will not need the model number.

The old number may NLA, but it is n AYP and the numbers changed, and I am petty sure it can be purchased through a local Husqvarna dealer under a new number, and I will provide this once I hear back from you.