Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I HAVE A HUSQVARNA LAWNMOWER HU775H 775EX 175 CC 7.75 TORQUE

Customer Question

I HAVE A HUSQVARNA LAWNMOWER HU775H 775EX 175 CC 7.75 TORQUE BRIGGS AND STRATTON SAEJI940 ABOUT 1 TIME A WEEK I MOW MY LOAN FRONT AND BACK IN A SUBDIVSION YESTERDAY PULLED AND PULLED LEG
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: FT WENT AND GOT A NEW SPARK PLUG HAD GAS LITTLE LOE ON OIL THE AIR FILTER HAD FEW BLADES OF GRASS BLEW IT OUT ADDED A LITTLE SMALL ENGINE OIL WAITED A WHILE PULLED AND PULLED DID NOT WANT TO FLOOD IT NO SPARK I AM A WOMAN OM,NLY ONE TO DO IT AND SEPARATED SO MONEY HAS BEEN SHORT CAN YOU SUGGEST ANYTHING I CAN DO TO START IT
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: YES
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES I HAVE TO
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Can you remove the air filter and shoot some gas into the carburetor and see if it will start momentarily?

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 11 months ago.

Hi just wondering if you got your mower running?