peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

My 3520B Lathe would not restart. It is 5 years old and used

Customer Question

My 3520B Lathe would not restart. It is 5 years old and used in a home shop. I had this problem when I first got it but have not had this problem for several years now. Yesterday I stopped to make an adjustment and it would not restart.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be due to an internal electrical intermittent fault with the motor itself.The brushes or other internal components in the motor may be worn causing this fault.I would have the motor checked to see if it needs rebuilt or replaced to correct this issue here.If this is or was already checked let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete