Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Can I use 1/2 inch propane underground line front the

Customer Question

can I use 1/2 inch propane underground line front the propane tank to the generac generator
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

If it meets building codes and is adequate to supply fuel over the distance, there is no reason you can't. The further the distance, the larger the line needs to be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's only 50 feet
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Then it will work!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I see question is still open, please use the 5 star rating system to close and get me credit!